Minecraft's Dark Knight is clearly inspired by the new Dark Knight Rises. Now you can glide in the sky and do a lot many cool things in the game. The mod has been motivated by the well known movie Dark Knight Rises in mind. Get more tools and player skins as well as mobs. There are also alterations in the manner the world spawns. The mod comes complete with a belt, grappling hooks and a set of batarangs.
With the Batman Mod, you can craft the Bat-Signal, Body Suit, Mask, Boots, Batarang and much more. Get under the suit of Batman and relieve the world from the bad mobs. Let us take a look at some of the items that you will need to craft with the help of this amazing mod:
• Body suit
A smooth stone and an iron ingot to make the armor
• Bat Signal
You will need smooth stone, redstone lamp and 5 cobblestones
Take 3 smooth stones and 2 iron ingots to create the black leggings of Batman.
The mask will need 5 five ingots and 3 soft stones to create a mask.
This will need 3 gold ingots to make the batarang tool.
• Bat Belt
Make the multi purpose belt with 3 gold ingots
Now you can be the real hero of Gotham in the game of Minecraft with this Minecraft's Dark Knight Batman Mod.
1. Set up ModLoader and ModLoaderMP
2. Download the mod files and place them to any folder
3. Go to start menu and open the run dialog box
4. Type in %appdata% and press the enter tab
5. Open the folder of .minecraft/bin folder and the minecraft.jar file.
6. Now, copy the mod files here
7. Delete the META-INF folder
8. Now, just close Minecraft.jar
9. Start playing your game!