If you are seeking Epic danger in your game, then LotsOMobs is the mod for you. Add 2 new dimensions in your mineral world and that are the Ice Age and The Age of Dinosaurs.
Add lots of animals such as boars, birds, bears, camels, penguins, elephants, lions, crocodiles. The first dimension takes us back in time to the age of dinosaurs and we get to see five of them, pterosaurs, Brontosaurus, Triceratops, T-Rex and birds of prey. There are cavemen as well. We are also leaded to a frozen world with saber-toothed tigers and mammoths along with Eskimos. The best part is that this mob can be ridden. Enjoy those new dimensions, tools and cool items that can be added with this mod.
What makes this mod fabulous is variety of new animals and minerals that can help create new weapons and armor. Some of the weapons that we can create are Spear, Amber, Fossil, DinoPortal, Amber Tools, Ivory. The Spear is made of two DinoBones and a SpearTip while you need to smelt an Amber to make SpearTip. DinoPortal is made by surrendering a FlintAndSteel with Fossils and the block is a door to the Dino Dimension. Ivory gets dropped from Narwhals and Elephants. The Amber Tools are stronger than diamond and the most powerful tools yet. Create new weapons and armor with new elements.
Installation for LotsOMobs Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 :
1. set up Minecraft Forge API 1.4.7
2. The mod files need to be downloaded and extracted to any folder
3. Go to start menu so as to open the run dialog box
4. Now type in %appdata% and press the enter
5. Go to the .minecraft/bin folder and open minecraft.jar file.
6. Copy all the files from “into jar” folder over here
7. Remove the META-INF folder and close Minecraft.jar
8. Now steer to .minecraft/resources/sound3 folder and copy the files from the “Resources-Sound3 Into” folder of the mod over here
9. Play your game!